Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bake 2010 :: What's the vision?


Hello. I'm Hannah and I love to bake.

One day at the beginning of January, I was blogging over here about my first baking session of 2010. In a slight moment of madness, or perhaps inspiration, I had an idea, a challenge form in my mind:

Why not try and bake 2010 cakes this year?

I often wonder just how many cakes I bake over the course of a year, but have never attempted to keep a running record. This is the year when that changes.

Here is the little space where I will document all that I bake this year, which is going to mean making sure I always have my camera in tow wherever I go to bake. (I am a lodger which means I don't have my own kitchen, and so I'm a bit of a mobile baker, going to various different kitchens of friends, and my church, to meet my baking needs.)

Will you join me in my adventure?

If you have any requests of things you'd like to see me bake, please do make suggestions, although I guess it's not as fun if you don't get to eat it. But, if you live in the UK, there's always the possibility of posting cake, so long as it's not some delicate little thing. Cookies and loaf cakes travel best, I've found, just fyi.

Over the next few days I'll be filling you in on all I've baked so far, so please bear with me as I catch up with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment