Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baking in miniature {revisited}

As it happens, my plans to bake 2010 cakes managed to take a hurtle forward towards looking slighttly more achieveable than when the idea was first conceived, when I got a call from a friend asking me to bake for an event our church was holding.

It also happens that I have done a fair bit of baking since then, so to save repeating myself, and to try and get up to speed on this little blog before I do any more baking, I'm afraid I'm going to cheat and give you a link back to my initial post over on my other blog to give you a bit more of a review of what I baked.

(The brownies featured at the top are the miniature version of the brownies I presented in the last post.)






Cake count :: 454
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment